Department of Homeland Security (DHS) PACTS
DHS PACTS is a DHS department-wide Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract for Program Management, Administrative, Clerical, and Technical Services under the program name PACTS. PACTS provides a wide range of services for DHS through four (4) comprehensive functional categories. These categories are 1) Program Management, 2) Administrative, 3) Clerical, and 4) Technical Services. All services to be provided are non-IT related. These categories include a full range of services, including but not limited to, strategic planning, program assessment, project management, logistics support, contingency planning, resource management, change management, acquisition support, studies and analyses, space planning, clerical and secretarial support, risk assessments, etc.
Serrano IT Services is a Functional Category 4 - Technical Services Contract Holder. Technical Services under the PACTS FC (4) include services in the support of physical laws and principles of engineering in the design, development and utilization of machines, materials, instruments, structures, processes, and systems. The assignments undertaken may involve any of the following activities: provision of advice, preparation of feasibility studies, preparation of preliminary and final plans and designs, provision of technical services during the construction or installation phase, inspection and evaluation of engineering projects and related services.
Our PACTS Team
- DSA Inc - DSA's professional engineers represent a unique mix of technology leaders, functional experts, and highly respected security experts. DSA provides DoD and other federal agencies support for installation, fielding, training, operation and life-cycle management of systems in operational environments
- iBASEt - has developed leadership experience and expertise in Enterprise Technology, Intelligence and Analysis, and Logistics. iBASEt's engineers are recognized experts in:
- Security Management
- Intelligence Planning and Analysis
- Aviation Logistics and Supply
- Test and Evaluation
- Flatirons Solutions - provides high-end engineering, consulting and analytics services to support complex, mission-critical real-time systems. Flatirons Solutions blends commercial best practices with recognized Government System Development Lifecycle processes and International Standars Organization (ISO) 9000 standards.
- The Newberry Group
- Risk Assessments/Information Security Auditing
- Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity Planning
- Regulatory Compliance
- Certification and Accreditations
- The NextPoint Group
- System Engineering
- Logistics Management and Support
- Land Mobile Radio (LMR) Engineering and Support
- Oberon Associates
- Biometrics - Oberon has unparalleled personnel expertise and program experience in developing and deploying biometric systems in combat. Oberon's team of more than 80 engineers is involved in Biometrics design and development, training and fielding.
- Intelligence Community Support - Oberon has a presence in multiple strategic level intelligence agencies including the U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command, providing operational intelligence support to U.S. forces in Iraq and Afghanistan, intelligence field craft support, and operation test and evaluation expertise
- System Technology Solutions, Inc (STS)
- Fiber Optic and Category 5e/6 Infrastructure Cabling
- Inside and Outside Cable Plant
- Perimeter Security Systems
- Internal Surveillance Systems
- Personnel and Vehicle Access Control Systems
- Industrial Security and Emergency Planning
- Darrel Engwell, Contracts Manager (O) 866-204-1061 (toll free)
SITS Corporate POC's
Mail: Serrano IT Services
601 Pierce St.
Omaha, NE 68108
Review or Download - Serrano IT Services PACTS FC (4) Basic Contract